Saturday, September 22, 2012

What do you love about fall?

 
Happy first day of fall!!
 
 
I absolutely love summer.  I love everything about it!  The sun, the warm weather, my kids being home, vacations, flip flops....the list goes on and on.
 
 
But there is something to be said about fall.  After a long hot summer fall can be a breath of fresh air! 
 
 
Here are some reasons I love fall.......
 
 
1. The beautiful fall leaves.

 




 
2.  Getting cozy at night in front of the fire with my family. ( and a glass of wine!)

 


 
3.  Football!  I do not acutally sit and watch every minute of the game.  But I do like that we all hang out, eat snacks, and make an afternoon of it!
 





 
4.  Mums!
 



 
5.  Fall candles, there is nothing like burning a fall scented candle on a cool night.  Love it!







 
 
6.  Running.  Running in the fall is awesome.  The weather is perfect and I love going on pretty trails and running through the leaves.



 
 
7.  My husband and I got married in fall.  October 6, 1990.  It was a gorgeous sunny fall day! :)





 
 
8.  Pumpkin spice shakes at Culvers.  My daughter and I LOVE these!  




 
9.  Cozy blankets.  I love wrapping up in a blanket on the couch at night.  I have a sheep skin blanket from Pottery Barn that is amazing! I ended up buying one for each of us because we all wanted it!

 
 
10.  Now that my kids are older, I have to say what I miss about fall.  I miss apple picking, pumpkin farms, hayrides, haunted trails, collecting leaves and making collages with them,  and the list goes on.  I wish I could keep them little forever!  :)


 



 
 
 
 
 




But I so love what wonderful people they are growing up to be!  :)

What do you love about fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment