Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Accent benches......

 
 
 
I have been seeing cute little accent benches all over lately. I just love them! 

This pretty bench is from Pottery Barn and is $349.00


 
Another one from my favorite PB for $299.00

 
Target has this one on sale for $59.99
 
 
 
I love this one from Bellacor-it is on sale for $357.00




 
Here is my little accent
 bench!
 
 
When I found this little bench I knew it had great potential!  It was very sturdy solid wood.  It just needed to be re-loved!
 
 
 
After giving the bench a really good cleaning I painted it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old Ochre.  Love love love that color!!!  After two coats I applied some clear wax.
 
 
 
 
 
The bench top came off so it made recovering it much easier!
 
 
 
 
A staple gun and some beautiful fabric and it looks like new!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am selling this cute little bench for $20.00.  What a bargain hey?  AND it is a one of a kind original!  :)-SOLD
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment