Sunday, July 22, 2012

Friday's Favorite Flea Market Find...
(on Sunday!)


I am a few days behind!  I have been in WI the last few days and did not have a chance to blog!  

I found this little chair at the Randolph Street Market in Chicago. 


I knew the minute I saw this chair I was going to paint it yellow!




You can click here to see how I re purposed this antique chair:
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5262909746498862430#editor/target=post;postID=1806146035186597796

I love this little chair! 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!  Mine has been wonderful, spending it with family & friends!  :)





 

2 comments:

  1. The chair turned out fabulous! I love your fabric choice. Did you paint the chair yellow? It looks great, yet appears off-white in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I spray painted the chair Rust-Oleums Strawflower yellow and then did some distressing. It is a light soft yellow paint color. :)

    ReplyDelete