Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Favorite Flea Market Find

Happy Friday! 

Today's favorite flea market find is:


 This antique white picture frame. This was one of my first flea market finds.  I found it at the Kane County Flea Market.



This frame is perfect for displaying some of my favorite pictures of my kids when they were little!  I could look at these pics all day!  The frame still had the glass in so I just used some tacky putty and stuck the pictures behind the glass.


I have this frame in our family room where we spend most of our time. My kids are growing up way too fast!  I would give anything for them to be 3 and 1 again and get to do all these years again!  OK maybe not the teenage years, one time around is good on those!  :)


I thank God everyday for these guys!  And my husband of course!  I have been truly blessed. 

Have a wonderful weekend!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment