Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Favorite Flea Market Find

Today's favorite flea market find is one of my absolute favorite things!

When we decided to re decorate Bryce's bedroom I was so happy she asked for a vintage/barn/flea market type of room!  I can promise you a year ago no way would she have wanted that.  She thought I was nuts with my white paint and sandpaper!  :)



Here is the old barn door Bryce & I found at the Kane County Flea Market. It was already polyurethaned so it was nice and protected.

Since we had sold Bryce's entire bedroom set she needed a new mattress.  We bought her a full size mattress and a bed frame.  Then TJ just attached the barn door to the wall with heavy duty screws and wa laa she has a bed!  A one of a kind no one will ever have this bed kind of bed!!







I am so happy with how it turned out!  Just as I had pictured in my (our) mind!!







No comments:

Post a Comment