Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Favorite Flea Market Find.....

Boy time is flying by lately!  I can't believe it is already Friday!  Busy week of Real Estate and painting my daughter's bedroom! We LOVE the gray by the way, will post pics soon!

 My favorite flea market find for this week is a couple of awesome lamps. I bought both of these at the Kane County Flea Market.

  Both are vintage, both work, both are so pretty! 



This little lamp came in a set of two for $60.00.  My sister Kim and I split the set so I paid $30.00 for the lamp. These lamps are so solid and heavy!





I found this lamp at the Kane County Flea Market as well.  This one has LEAD CRYSTAL & HANDMADE on the bottom of it.  Another very solid lamp.  This lamp was $20.00. 




This beautiful lead crystal lamp is sold at Inviting Home and is $650.00.


This pretty lamp is from Lamps Plus and is priced at $190.00.


This lead crystal lamp is $398.00 at Neenas.






Which brings us back to this little beauty.  Did I say it was $30.00?  And it is a cut lead crystal lamp! And it works!  AND it is solid!  Don't forgot it is also vintage, not a new lamp trying to look vintage.  Which do not get me wrong, those lamps are gorgeous too!  I have a glass lamp from Target that I love!  I am just very happy with my little glass lamps from the flea market!  My grandparents had very similar lamps to these two lamps so they bring back alot of memories!  


Have a great weekend!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment