Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Favorite Flea Market Find.......


Happy Friday!  This Friday's Favorite Flea Market find is an antique white weathered chippy old table!  I LOVED it the minute I saw it.  I found it at the Kane County Flea Market.

 
I am not sure what it is about this little table.  It is one of my favorite pieces of furniture!  I have to add that when I unloaded this table TJ did raise his eyebrows at it.  He never quite knows what I am thinking!! hmmmmm I wonder why?? :)

  I have seen tables similar to this that are brand new, made to look old for hundreds and hundreds of dollars.  This table IS really old, the vendor called it primitive!  Oh, and I paid $40.00!



It is exactly the look I love!




Love this too from Coastal Living.



This is beautiful too!  Old and worn!  Love it! (no source)




This (blurry) table can be rented for "vintage weddings" at inventory.foundrentals.  Wonder how much it costs to rent a table??



Here is the top close up. 


The legs have different paint colors on them.  So cool!



I love this table as is in all its old worn out glory.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment