Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time for some new fabric!

My dining set is pretty formal.  I bought it a few years ago and have never really loved it.  I am not sure why I picked this one out.  The chair fabric was also pretty formal.  I have since swapped it out with drop cloth fabric.  I do not love this either.  I do love using drop cloth fabric and have it on some chairs that look great!  On this set however, it just never looked right.  So now comes the FUN part!  New chair fabric!  I have also decided to paint the table!  I was acutally thinking of selling the set and finding something old to refinish.   Then I got to thinking I might as well "re do" what I already have! 





I have set out to find the perfect fabric!  I love fabric!!!  Here are a few I am considering..... (I found all these on Pinterest)


I love how simple this one is.  The colors will fit right in.

I love the soft blue and white in this! 

I really like this one!

Great colors!


Pretty!

This one is great, I love birds!

Beautiful!! Found this on Pinterest.





                                                 I could look at fabric all day!



I thought I liked this fabric in the store.  It has great texture and the colors are great!  I got it home and it is not going to work!  Way too big of print!!!

I am so excited to get started on this project! 
 I will keep you posted!!!    :)



No comments:

Post a Comment