Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend!  Weekends are not always LONG in our home.  Wtih TJ being a firefighter he does not get weekends or holidays off.  He is working today, but he was off yesterday and we had a great family day!  Wish he was home today though!

I thought I  would share a few pictures of our yard.  Well, not acutally the yard, but flowers.  Our yard is looking abit like straw right now.  It has been so dry here!  We do have a sprinkler systems (installed from our bro in law Steve-check him out at http://www.oaccents.com/homeWe just need to get that baby on!  It is not usually so dry this early in the year!!



I got this wood flower box from the Kane County Flea Market for $5.00.  I love it!  Old and weathered!
 



This planter is from Homegoods.  I love that store! 



Love those purple flowers!  My mom gave me that beautiful basket!



I made some blue mason jar candle holders this weekend.  I got the blue jars from a flea market for $3.00 each.   I tied some garden wire around each one and hung them on shepard hooks. They would look awesome in a big tree too!


Such an inexpensive and easy project!



I LOVE to be outside!  I bought this furniture set from Target last summer and it is so comfortable!  This is my favorite spot to be!  Very peaceful!!



Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!!  :) 

 Remembering Lon Gregorash, son, brother, uncle & friend. KIA Vietnam June 16, 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment