Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Home.......

Living Room
My homemade industrial table!

Living Room

A mix of flea markets finds and things bought from my favorite stores!

I love my little yellow table.  I found it at a flea market.  It came with glass on top which I removed and used for my industrial table.

This is one of my favorite areas in our home.  The chairs used to be dark brown with fancy formal fabric on them.  I painted them white and replaced the fabric with painter's drop cloth.  Found the VERY distressed table for a steal at a flea market! 

I love this worn table, antique lamp, and the owl!





I have not posted anything in quite awhile!  I was in the process of redecorating our den, getting a new computer and trying to upload pics off the old one, and just all together BUSY!  I decided to start posting some pictures of our home.

The room above is our living room.  It has gone through many different styles.  The latest is a little of this and a little of that. This is one of my favorite rooms in our home. 

Everything in this room has special meaning to me.  Some things were handed down from family, some from my flea market expeditions, some were re purposed, and some just stay with me because I love them!

Hope you enjoy looking!








No comments:

Post a Comment