Monday, February 20, 2012

My little blue table

One afternoon I had fallen in love with a beautiful accent table at Pottery Barn.  It was turquoise, weathered, and so pretty!  It was also close to $400.00.  After that I was on a mission to make my own!


 I got pretty lucky that day.  I went to Hobby Lobby and found this little brown table on clearance for $8.00!!!  I loved the style of it and the distressed tin top was neat!


 In comes the spray paint.  I love this color!!  It is Lagoon by Rust-oleum.  I taped off the tin top of the table since I wanted to leave that alone.  I applied 3 coats of spray paint.  Then went to town sanding it to let the brown show through. 


 This is the finished table! I spent about $10.00 on this little blue table. 






 I like how the blue just kind of peeks out from the corner of the room.  Just adds the punch of color I wanted in there.



This swatch was also an inspiration for this table.  I love the weathered blue!

This little table from Belle Escape is so pretty.  It is also $698.00! 

I love this table from Clark Street Home.  $249.99.









I just love doing little projects like this!  The more blue and distressed the better!!  Thanks for looking!  :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment