Monday, February 18, 2013

Barnwood Table Chairs



I have been busy researching chairs for my barnwood dining room table. (is barnwood/barn wood one or two words?)  Anyways I have a lot of ideas in my head! I want 6 chairs, not all matching, neutral color, smaller scale....


This is similar to the barnwood table I had made.

Here are a few chair ideas........            


 

  

I love this room.  A bench and some upholstered chairs.  Pretty and light!



 



Pretty cream upholstered chairs with nailhead trim.  I like this look.....alot!


 


I like these chairs too!  Perfect color and size.


 
                               Traditional Dining Room design by Los Angeles Architect Gus Duffy AIA

Mix matched chairs!  This is not quite what I am looking for, but it is kind of neat!




  I love the cross back chairs!  I also love everything about this room! Even the simple yellow flowers!



         Traditional Dining Room design by Charleston Architect The Anderson Studio of Architecture & Design


Simple white rattan chairs.  I do not necessarily love those chairs, but I love that room and that view!






Cross back chairs again!  I really like the look of these!             





                                Modern Dining Room design by Vancouver Photographer blurrdMEDIA


Modern is not really my style, but this looks pretty cool!
 





I like how simple and clean these chairs look.  Love that orange rug in the background too!



                                     Tropical Dining Room design by Miami Architect Weber Design Group, Inc.


Favorite color is in this room!  Love the weathered turquoise and white!

 
                      Traditional Dining Room design by Orange County Architect Brandon Architects, Inc.
 
 More cross back chairs!


 
                             Traditional Dining Room design by Other Metro Interior Designer Wolfe Rizor Interiors


These clear plastic ghost chairs are cool!  Too modern for what I am looking for though.  I do like them with the reclaimed wood.
 
 
So I think I know what look I am going for now!  I originally wanted industrial but after seeing so many other pretty chairs I think I may be changing my mind!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment