Thursday, January 12, 2012

My first blog~Thank for reading!!

My name is Debbie.  I am a wife and mother of two teenagers.  My priorities in life are God, my family, and decorating!  This blog is mainly going to be about decorating, my passion!  I chose the name "My Ever Changing Home" because that is exactly what we live in.

A few months ago I found some decorating blogs online and was instantly hooked.  I also knew it was something I I would love to be part of!  My only problem is I am not very computer savvy. I finally decided to just go with it and hope my knowledge of how to run a blog evolves as I go on!


My husband TJ, daughter Bryce, and son Brady at my parents home this past Christmas.
 What I know I can do it share my love for decorating.  My blog may not be fancy, but I plan to have fun exploring ways to show everyone what I love to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment