Sunday, January 15, 2012

A few of my favorite things.

I have so much I want to write about.  I figured a good place to start is showing you a few of my favorite things!





Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in Provence
 

Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in Aubusson Blue



I am lucky enough to live about 30 minutes away from Carter's Cottage in Dekalb, IL.  http://www.carterscottageinteriors.com/    This awesome shop stocks Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint.  I have used this paint on several pieces of furniture in my home.  I love it!!!





I also love birds, old books, and shiny things! 





                                                 and all things pretty and white! 




I am in the process of going from a home full of a great deal of BROWN to a much more lighter feeling home.  I never realized that the only colored I ever chose was brown.  Brown walls, brown furniture, brown candles, brown curtains, brown pillows, you get the picture.  It was a safe and easy pick at the time.  Now I am having so much fun lightening up all my brown.  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment